PUCKAPUNYAL ARMY BARRACKS
Builder: Lend Lease
Client: Australian Defence Force
- Construction of a new Vehicle Loading Ramp with associated facilities, hardstand and pavement;
- Construction of new Inspection Ramps comprising 4 bays, store rooms and necessary pavement and services for vehicle servicing and inspection;
- Pad and strip footings, water and chemical resistant POL pit;
- Suspended heavy vehicle inspection ramp slab;
- Infill, apron and approach slabs;
- Insitu suspended POL store concrete lid;
– Pad footings and paving slab for the construction of a new open Training Shelter;
– Construction of a new small open Vehicle Shelter incorporating 6 vehicle/ trailer bays and necessary pavement and services;
– Construction of a new large open Vehicle Shelter incorporating 48 vehicle/ trailer bays, training rooms, store rooms and necessary pavement and services.
Initially Speedpro believed this project would be a logistical challenge given the distance from Melbourne and regular suppliers, however, through effective communication between the project team and the strong relationships with our suppliers meant this project ran seamlessly.